This Brand new mint-condition home located along the front range of the Rocky Mountains can be your landing pad for all your Old Town Fort Collins activities! The unique setting offers up a central location to all Fort Collins has to offer. Less than 3 miles from Old Town Fort Collins and 1 mile to the nearest brewpub make this home a must for your next Colorado vacation. This bustling college town is known as the craft beer capital of Colorado. With peek-a-boo views of the foothills from the queen bedroom, to a grilling patio on the back deck, you are sure to find yourself feeling right at home.
Enjoy a fun-filled day touring local breweries, relaxing near the river or shopping in Old Town and then come back to enjoy our spacious and modern home!
Just imagine exploring Fort Collins easily on foot or bike, enjoying local food and music, and then relaxing in our brand new home! This 2 bed/2.5 bath home was built in 2021 and is located within 3 miles of Old Town where you can find the best restaurants and local shopping. Spend the day touring breweries, shopping at the local businesses, or dining out. Grab your friends and family, as this house sleeps 6 comfortably, has a work-from-home desk, and a loft with a queen pull out couch on the second level that is a great place to relax, lounge and read a book!
Hit the local walking/biking path within 1 mile of our home. It’s a great way to get some fresh air.
Enjoy the designer touches throughout this cozy home with plush new mattresses in all bedrooms and plenty of comfortable seating. Free, dedicated off-street parking in front of the home. This home has 2 bedrooms upstairs, one with a master bath attached, and an extra seating area for the kiddos to hang out.
You will love the quiet, urban neighborhood while still being so close to all the action.
From the moment you arrive at the house, you’ll feel right at home.
This home features: 2 bedrooms: 1 king master with ensuite bath on second floor | 1 queen bed with peek-a-boo views of the foothills on second floor | 1 queen pull-out sofa in the loft on second floor | 3 bathrooms (½ bath main floor /2 upstairs) | sleeps 6 |deck with grill
During your stay, you’ll love that you can::
- Enjoy restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and even yoga in Old Town!
- Head over to our Farmers Markets or any number of amazing Events and Live Music in Old Town!
- Enjoy 2 free parking spots in front of the home
- Within 1 mile of some top brewpubs: Horse and Dragon, and Funkwerks to name a few.
Enter the open sunny living area which features:
- 50” Flat-screen Smart TV with access to a free Netflix account or use your own accounts to enjoy thousands of channels and tv shows.
- Central A/C throughout the home
- All newer modern furnishings with custom designer touches
- Desk area perfect for the work-from-home guest!
Grab some local farm-raised beef, fresh zucchini, or wild mushrooms at the Old Town farmers market and spark up the gas grill on the back patio for a fresh home-cooked meal. The living room opens up into the kitchen where you can enjoy a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants.
The kitchen and dining area include:
- Dining table for 6
- Kitchen with everything you need to cook a meal at home or enjoy take out from one of the local restaurants
- Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
- peaceful patio off of the kitchen with grill
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring the Historic Downtown area. We even include favorites for every guest's stay including coffee, tea, soaps, shampoo, and conditioner to name just a few.
To help you refresh we offer:
- Plush, comfortable mattresses
- We include all towels, soaps, shampoos, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board
- High-quality bedding and towels.
Parking: Free street-parking in front of the home
Laundry: In house washer/dryer on the main floor. .
Community Quiet Hours: 10 pm - 8 am. Strictly Enforced.
Mountain Time Vacation Rentals is owned and operated by locals with a passion for hospitality and our amazing mountain community. We have over 75 homes to choose from which can accommodate groups of 2 to 200. Our Commitment to Clean: All homes and linens are professionally cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected before each and every guest. Feel free to send us an inquiry so we can help you plan the perfect getaway!