ABOUT MOUNTAIN TIME VACATION RENTALS
At Mountain Time Vacation Rentals, we have been dedicated to providing exceptional vacation rental experiences for nearly 10 years. As the #1 Fort Collins-based vacation rental management agency, we harness our expertise as world-class vacation rental professionals to deliver amazing guest experiences while leveraging cutting-edge technology to maximize owner returns.
We pride ourselves on being creative, innovative thinkers who utilize best in class tools to solve our clients' biggest challenges. We take tremendous pride in our work because we know we're making a difference in our community by helping our owners achieve their financial goals and our guests experience all that Colorado has to offer. There is no ego at Mountain Time. We truly enjoy each other's company and toast to the amazing journey we're on together. We are proud to offer our employees the opportunity to work for a company that values them and their work. Join us at Mountain Time Vacation Rentals and be a part of something special.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This position will assist the Director of Operations in overseeing all housekeeping operations and a growing team with an expanding client base in Fort Collins, CO.
As the Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and overall quality of rental homes through the management and development of the Housekeeping Department. This includes recruiting, hiring, and managing employees, as well as overseeing quality control, inventory, and inspection functions. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all operations are conducted in accordance with Mountain Time’s cleaning and safety standards, and for delivering exceptional guest service and cleanliness.
If you take pride in your work and enjoy a fast-paced environment where you're rewarded for working hard, then this job will be a great fit. We want staff members who believe serving others is honorable and worthy of their best efforts. We hire for attitude and character first, and skills second. All duties and responsibilities of this position are to be performed with exceptional caring and genuine guest service upholding Mountain Time Vacation Rentals standards and culture at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS – These duties can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Recruiting, hiring, coaching, and developing Housekeeping Department employees, and providing coaching and counseling as needed
- Reviewing schedules, office staff and coordinators, and linen drivers to ensure work activities are efficient and meet required standards
- Overseeing regular inventories of supplies, linens, and cleaning materials, and formulating orders to maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Implementing a training and retraining program within the department, and holding employees accountable for work quality and standards
- Inspecting work to ensure quality control and evaluating employee performance
- Managing the budget and forecasting seasonal and year-round staffing needs for the department
- Participating in laundry and residential cleanings as needed
- Managing and leading housekeeping operations in the hospitality industry, preferably including experience in vacation rentals = 3+ years
- Previous experience in hotels, commercial laundry operations or a related field
- Extensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in housekeeping systems, techniques, and products
- Proficiency with standard office software applications and the ability to learn new software programs
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- The ability to work flexible hours, including weekends as needed
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand and arm movements frequently.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, and walk on uneven surfaces on a regular basis.
- While primarily an in field job, must be able to walk outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat).
- Must be able to climb stairs both inside and outside and frequently lift 20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Due to the nature of the hospitality industry team member should be flexible with his/her hours. Due to possible guest issues, you should be able to get to a property within 30 minutes if needed. Weekends and Holidays will generally be busy with guest arrivals and departures and are considered higher traffic working days. We encourage all team members to take off 2 days per week where possible, but realize that guest arrival times and issues are unpredictable. Team member should generally be available from 8am-6pm but may vary seasonally based on home occupancy levels with peak season in the summer months. Individual should be available for after hour calls for escalation support as needed.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- $50K to $60K Salary, based on experience
- Full time
- Paid time off for sick days and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Opportunity for Bonuses
- On-the-job skills training provided
- Employee Discounts on Vacation Rentals
- Workplace perks including: recreation activities, food/coffee, flexible work schedules